Major health issues relating to the kidneys, liver, and of course cancer are on the rise. Our diets and lifestyles have been brutal for our bodies.
Fortunately, there are small things we can do to improve our health, and one of those things I do every day is drink this homemade ginger tea.
Ginger is rich in a number of important things for the body. It’s anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, and anti-inflammatory. It’s one hell of a superfood.
It’s also loaded with vitamin C, magnesium, and has lots of other vitamins and minerals too, just in slightly smaller quantities.
Drinking ginger is also good for combating cold and flu, which is perfect for the upcoming cold season.
Ginger tea also improves circulation, relieves headaches and sore muscles, eases upset stomach, cleanses the liver, dissolves kidney stones, reduces the risk of stroke, and ginger has been known to kill some types of cancer cells.
Here’s how to make this cleansing tea:
You will need:
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- coconut milk
- organic honey
- 1 cup of purified water
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Boil your cup of water on the stove. Do not microwave. This process won’t take long.
- Once boiling, add the powdered ginger and turmeric. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add a splash of coconut milk if you like, then drain the tea.
- At this point, you can sweeten with a dab of organic honey.
This tea can be consumed as often as you like. If you have problems with your kidneys or liver, I recommend twice a day.