Last month I was so excited to be approached by fellow youtuber Malkhaz Geldiashvili of FightMediocrity, expressing interest in animating an overview of How Not to Die. What a perfect addition to my introductory video series. I sent him some narration and two weeks later it was done!
These videos that depart from my typical deep dives into the primary nutrition science literature are just my attempts at mixing things up a bit and hoping to appeal to those just opening their eyes and mouths to evidence-based eating. If you want to see the other eleven introductory videos, here they are:
- The Story of NutritionFacts.org
- Why You Should Care About Nutrition
- Taking Personal Responsibility for Your Health
- The Philosophy of NutritionFacts.org
- Behind the Scenes at NutritionFacts.org
- How Not to Die from Heart Disease
- How Not to Die from Cancer
- How Not to Die from Diabetes
- How Not to Die from Kidney Disease
- How Not to Die from High Blood Pressure
- What is the Healthiest Diet?